Despite being one of the smaller communities in Texas, Galveston has continued to grow steadily. In 2010, the population saw an uptick that reversed the slow population decline, and the city is now welcoming new residents at a consistent rate. As a result, Galveston rental properties are (and will likely continue to be) in demand:
- Rent prices for a single-family rental home in Galveston are $850-4,200.
- Rent prices provided are for single-family Galveston rental properties ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms. Updated as of August 2021.
- Rent for an apartment in Galveston is $685-3,500.
- Rent prices provided are for a studio apartment and a three-bedroom apartment, respectively. Updated as of August 2021.
- As of August 2021, there were approximately 30 active listings for Galveston homes for rent.
Galveston is a highly desirable destination, drawing a steady stream of residents seeking the “island lifestyle.” Here, the potential for successful real estate partnerships and development will only continue to expand – and you won’t want to miss your opportunity to be involved.