Georgetown is part of the fastest-growing metropolitan area in Texas, drawing a steady stream of new residents with everything it has to offer. In fact, Georgetown is included in the top 10 fastest-growing cities in America – and yet, the welcoming community has preserved all of its small-town charms.
With all this in mind, it’s no surprise that when it comes to home rentals, Georgetown has a fast-paced market fueled by consistent demand.
- Rent prices for single-family homes for rent in Georgetown range from $1,800 to $4,300.
- Rent prices provided are for single-family Georgetown rental properties with 3-5 bedrooms. Updated as of January 2022.
- Rent for an apartment in Georgetown is $960-$2,500.
- Rent prices provided are for 1–4-bedroom apartments, respectively. Updated as of January 2022.
- As of January 2022, there were approximately 100-150 active listings for Georgetown homes for rent.
For future Georgetown residents looking for something more, Wan Bridge’s build-to-rent community of rental properties offers the best of both worlds: the convenience of a rental, combined with the luxury and amenities of a master-planned community. It’s an opportunity not to be missed for new and current residents of the area.
To learn more, check out the average cost of living in Georgetown, from housing to utilities, food, taxes, and more.