Apartments, townhomes, and single family homes for rent in Houston, TX make up an active and fast-moving market:
- Rent prices for a single-family rental home in Houston are $800-9,000.
- Rent prices provided are for single-family Houston homes for rent ranging from 700 square feet to 4,800 square feet. Updated as of August 2021.
- Rent for an apartment in Houston is $500-10,000.
- Rent prices provided are for a one-bedroom apartment and a three-bedroom apartment, respectively. Updated as of August 2021.
- A 4-bedroom house for rent in Houston, TX rents for between $1,300-7,000.
- As of August 2021, there were approximately 550 active listings for homes for rent in Houston.
As the need for upscale, single-family rentals in Houston continues to grow, Wan Bridge has extensive plans for expansion.
To learn more, check out the average cost of living in Houston, from housing to utilities, food, taxes, and more.