We recently sat down with Yina Chi, Wan Bridge’s Senior Design Director, to get an in-depth look at our newest community in Katy, TX, the Enclave at Mason Creek.
- How is the design at The Enclave at Mason Creek different from other WB communities?
- The Enclave at Mason Creek is a great destination for its unique blend of urban and suburban opportunities, creating a perfect lifestyle balance. We chose the Katy area because of its versatile selection of dining, entertainment, and shopping destinations. Location is a critical starting point to all Wan Bridge communities and the Enclave at Mason Creek’s placement is no exception.
- What in-home features are you most excited about?
- Our homes at the Enclave at Mason Creek were designed to keep our residents’ wants and needs close by and approachable. With open floor plans, luxury vinyl flooring, stainless steel kitchen appliances, granite countertops, a back-lit double vanity in the primary bathroom, bidets in each bathroom with heated seats and more, our homes provide welcoming spaces that are both stylish and functional. There are many things to be excited about living at the Enclave at Mason Creek, all designed to elevate the living experience.
- If you could describe the community in three words, what would they be? Why?
- Unique, stylish, and comfortable. Our residents will have an experience unlike any other rental community they have seen before. Our in-home and community features provide a spacious upscale suburban lifestyle, while having easy access to the lively city pleasures Houston has to offer.
- How will the new in-home and community features impact the lifestyle of future residents?
- The Enclave at Mason Creek’s community amenities and in-home features all encompass Wan Bridge’s dedication to providing a hassle-free lifestyle. With quality on-site management, including lawncare, air filter and bulb replacement, and pest control services, we provide top quality services for all our residents. The flexible layouts of each home provide seamless fits for the needs of families at different stages. With an in-community dog park coming soon, pets can enjoy the community as much as their owners. Our residents will also enjoy shortened commute times, being able to spend less time worrying about traffic and spend more time doing things they enjoy. With organizations and companies just around the corner, our residents enjoy a close-knit community feel, while being within walking distance of commercial areas.