Website Wan Bridge Group
Building the Future of Fine Living
Yardi Professionals! Are you looking to expand your skillset and your career in the Real Estate Technology industry as a Yardi Delivery Specialist? Are you a process-driven and detailed individual with deep technical and user knowledge of Yardi modules?
Wan Bridge is looking for a resource with Yardi software implementation experience to enhance our growing team. This position will encompass the full life cycle, from implementation to support and serve as the Yardi subject matter expert.
This person will work in cooperation with Wan Bridge’s leadership team, their internal/client project team, and external parties such as Yardi account representatives.
- Performs complex product implementation and conversion services; analyzes and interprets operational needs and determines initial system configuration accordingly; and
- Performs data mapping and conversion, user training, and other services to ensure successful software deployment.
- Facilitation of module design and configuration
- Performing Yardi system configuration, data mapping and conversions
- Extraction and import of data during software migration efforts
- Facilitating system setup and module training sessions both live and remotely
- Participation in go-live processes
- Managing daily accounting and operational support requests
- Manage Yardi user security, roles and menus
- Document and implement new processes, and train
- 4+ years of Yardi technical support/system administration experience and general knowledge of Yardi schema with prior implementation experience
- This position requires advanced knowledge and experience implementing the following projects: Yardi Voyager, Yardi Rent Cafe, Yardi Plus products (CRM), Yardi Elevate products
- Technical understanding of process improvement, data processing, reporting design, networking knowledge, presenting technical information and written documentation
- Knowledge in Property Management, Accounting, Technical Support, SQL and Custom Development
- Experience in communicating complex technical concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, IT, or related field is preferred
- Industry certifications in Property Management and/or Project Management preferred
Job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adheres to a set work schedule, Monday through Friday
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers, higher-level manager, and others as needed
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to move around work environment including stairs and construction sites
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Periodically Lift or move items up to 25 pounds
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons by placing the most qualified person is each position, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. This applies to, but is not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, discipline, transfer, recall, recruitment, recruitment advertising, lay-off or termination, rate of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training and all other aspects of employment.
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing a quality environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs, and more.
- Real Estate
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- General Business