Website Wan Bridge
Building the Future of Fine Living
Wan Bridge (WB) is Texas-based premier developer and manager for residential communities. The finance team is seeking a passionate and dedicated individual who is excited about how WB approaches residential real estate and committed to making a positive impact to our communities through housing. As an Underwriting Analyst you will report to the Director of Finance and support the team in various finance and accounting functions and contribute to the company’s overall growth.
- Conduct and prepare market research by gathering site, neighborhood, and other market data including demographics, home price and rent comparables, absorption surveys and occupancy studies, school districts, etc
- Prepares underwriting packages of real estate development projects based on financial projections and market research to determine a projected income, capital structure, valuation, and returns
- Create development packages by preparing investment reports and presentation materials in compliance with company guidelines and investor requirements. These reports include analysis of the project, location, market, leases/rent roll, photographs, aerials, maps, financial projections etc
- Provides loan closing coordination including collecting due diligence items, gathering third party reports, coordinating with all parties including lenders and legal counsels, and acting as liaison with other departments of the company
- Responsible for providing investors and borrowers with prompt quality service in a friendly and professional manner
- Bachelor degree required
- 1-3 years’ work experience in a related field
- Demonstrated analytical skills (ability to analyze NOI, DSC, LTV, LTC and IRR) and underwriting related experience with various property types
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize efforts while under pressure
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Premier Construction and Yardi software a plus
- High level of integrity without omitting or misrepresenting information or give a false impression of the company, and its employees
- Proactively see the problems faced by the team and design solutions
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to maintain positive attitude in all situations
Resume and work samples of financial analysis/financial model and investment presentation deck required for consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons by placing the most qualified person is each position, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. This applies to , but is not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, discipline, transfer, recall, recruitment, recruitment advertising, lay-off or termination, rate of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training and all other aspects of employment.
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing an environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs, and more.
Build your future with Wan Bridge! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes to join our team.
- Real Estate
- Financial Services
- Investment Management