Website Wan Bridge Group
Building the Future of Fine Living
Wan Bridge (WB) Group is hiring a Staff Accountant.
Thank you for clicking, now let’s tell you more…
The Wan Bridge Group is a Texas-based premier developer, builder, and community manager for single-family build-for-rent (BFR) neighborhoods. Wan Bridge has more than 1,500 houses under management with an additional 1,300 homes expected to be completed by the end of 2021. Wan Bridge is building the future of luxury living and we invite you to build your future with Wan Bridge.
As a Staff Accountant, you will maintain accounting records for the company.
What you’ll be doing…
- Records numerical and financial data to produce financial records.
- Ensures financial data is entered correctly and accurately.
- Enters journal entries to debit and credit the company’s accounts.
- Generates accounting and audit reports for cash receipts, accounts payable and receivable, expenditures, and profits and losses.
- Reconciles and reports differences or issues found in financial records.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Extra points if you have obtained these preferred qualifications…
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree with accounting coursework preferred.
- At least three years of bookkeeping experience required, preferably in the financial industry.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and financial data analysis.
- Ability to use accounting software to record, store, and analyze financial data.
- Ability to efficiently operate a 10-key calculator or equivalent and other related office equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adheres to a set work schedule, Monday through Friday
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers, higher-level manager, and others as needed
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to move around work environment including stairs and construction sites
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Lift or move items up to 25 pounds
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons by placing the most qualified person in each position, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. This applies to but is not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, discipline, transfer, recall, recruitment, recruitment advertising, lay-off or termination, rate of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, and all other aspects of employment.
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing a quality environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs, and more.
- Real Estate