Website Wan Bridge
Building the Future of Fine Living
Coordinating and implementing the property management, leasing and marketing strategies for the Dallas area properties to ensure that each property achieves budgeted occupancy or 100% occupancy and maximizes revenue by growing rent rates. Primary focus involves managing the sales team and executing the marketing plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in approving lease applicants by following the Rental Qualifying Criteria-RQC
- Provides input into the development of budget(s) for the communities by analyzing and evaluating financial statements, reviewing current and projected marketing information, and accessing operational reports that establish historic and predictable performance patterns
- Provides training, coaching, direction and guidance to leasing staff. Will also contribute performance information for evaluations
- Execute the marketing plan in order to achieve full market occupancy or 100% occupancy.
- Supervise all property managers, leasing managers, leasing agents and others involved in leasing by using interpersonal skills that allow conflict resolution in a positive mutually beneficial way while maintaining professional persona
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective tenants with strong dedication, attention and sensitivity when presented with difficult situations, and always handle with promptness, and professionalism
- Develop communication initiatives, including letters, text messages and e-mailers to residents and parents, to push leasing initiatives and goals in a prompt proactive nature.
- Report traffic and sales volumes to the CEO
- Monitor the ambience and cleanliness of the model homes, tour path, and general curb appeal
- Oversee execution all online & mobile marketing initiatives, including online advertising, social media accounts, website, email marketing, Ratings & Reviews, YouTube and other outlets
- Review website thoroughly and report needed changes to corporate team. Verify on a regular basis that all items are functioning properly
- Assist with creating, planning and budget for all external leasing events acting as lead coordinator for all events. These events can include housing fairs, and other off-property trade shows, as well as external leasing events held on site at the property
- Monitor and review lease inputs, review prospect lists and follow-ups to ensure the process is being followed accurately and successfully
- Work with Accounting to ensure expenditures are within budget
- Develop, manage and execute resident renewal campaigns with the assistance of on-site staff
- Build relationships with vendors for cross-promotional purposes
- Assist with move-ins/move-outs and coordinate and distribute move-in gifts as needed
- Work with team members to develop a sales and marketing training plan and schedule, including coordination of sales training for all leasing staff in sales best practices and leasing process
- Maintain accurate client records in accordance with Company policy
- Assist with leasing and prospects, including phone inquiries, tours, signing and follow up as needed
- Review market competition report, leasing tracker and online marketing report
- Audit lease documents and pre-lease reports quarterly for accuracy
- Maintain a working knowledge of all software programs
- Assist in land acquisition process; identify buyer profiles, contribute to product development, determine specification levels, and analyze competitive market position of new land purchases
- Work with Human Resources to develop evaluation measures and compensation packages
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- MUST have 5-7 years’ experience in leasing/property management/marketing or new homes sales in the housing or multifamily industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Experience with Yardi Property Management software preferred
- Broad knowledge of Dallas markets including buyer demographics, geography, submarkets, employment centers, and consumer preferences preferred
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing quality environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs, and more.
Build your future with Wan Bridge! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes to join our team.
- Real Estate
- Product Management