Website Wan Bridge Group
Building the Future of Fine Living
The Maintenance Manager must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment to providing the best possible experience for our tenants and associates. The position is responsible for several communities to ensure that all property equipment is functioning, premises are maintained in pristine condition, and that all homes are in excellent repair. This position will be the face of our company as the main point of contact for all resident’s home repair needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete work orders such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and HVAC repairs
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of the exterior of the property, and grounds as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Prepare vacant homes for market-ready status
- Maintain a safe and secure work environment
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision while performing all essential duties to the company standard
- Assist all tenants with requests with diligent and timely follow through in accordance to company guidelines and procedures
- Manages records of activity in the maintenance log
- Maintain an adequate inventory of parts and supplies
- Assist in setting up a preventative maintenance program
- At least 3 years of multi-family, hotel maintenance, or other relative home warranty experience
- Electrical, plumbing or EPA Certified certifications preferable
- Must be available for on-call hours, and after-hours emergency services
- Strong communication skills with the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail and prioritize
- Reliable automobile and a valid driver’s license.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Make decisions and resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
Job applicants should be able to perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the position requires the ability to be mobile, navigate up and down stairs, access ladders, fit into smaller spaces, ie under a sink, in an attic access space. Must possess the ability to bend, kneel or crouch to access certain spaces. Must be able to occasional push/pull or carry objects up to 50 pounds. The position also requires the ability to operate objects, tools and/or controls, and detect scents and/or sounds.
This position will require travel to additional Houston area locations.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons by placing the most qualified person is each position, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. This applies to , but is not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, discipline, transfer, recall, recruitment, recruitment advertising, lay-off or termination, rate of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training and all other aspects of employment.
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing quality environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs, and more.
Build your future with Wan Bridge! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes to join our team.