Building the Future of Fine Living
Build your future with Wan Bridge (WB) Group. WB is a Texas-based premier developer, builder, and community manager for single-family build-for-rent (BFR) neighborhoods. As a Land Acquisition Manager your contribution to provide an adequate land supply is critical in the growth of WB. Using your knowledge of the market to bring land deals to key leaders is the first step in driving WB’s growth. You need to have strong analytic skills to find the best deals on the market, while using your creative side to prepare presentations to make the sale happen. If you are ready to work for a company who will support you and help you grow, then come build your future with WB.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and qualify potential residential land acquisition opportunities to meet WB’s strategic goals using contacts through brokers, builders, landowners, engineers, planners, attorneys, in-house contacts, and others.
- Work directly with senior leaders to cost analyze all lot and land acquisitions to meet the stated goals.
- Create, manage and participate in due diligence on prospective projects to include creation/review of preliminary budgets, land planning; and review and provide comments on engineering plans
- Negotiations during acquisition of properties with landowners, attorneys or brokers.
- Manage, coordinate resources for, and meet all entitlement needs for land acquisitions.
- Develop and cultivate professional relationship with local Planning & Zoning, city planning staff, jurisdictional authorities for successful petition of zoning requests.
- Prepare and make presentation to stake holders to advance WB’s projects.
- Prepare land valuation analysis and corporate budgets.
- Prepare memoranda and other documentation and analytics for corporate approval for land buys.
- Manage purchase contract negotiation, execution and closings.
- 5+ years of residential land acquisition experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or Finance, Real Estate, Finance, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or related filed.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Proficiency with MS Office applications with advanced skills in Excel and email
- Regular travel is required to visit project sites in Dallas and
- Work in a fast -paced environment with tight deadlines
- Proper handle of sensitive and confidential information
- Maintain attention to detail and follow through
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing quality environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs, and more.
Build your future with Wan Bridge! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes to join our team.
- Real Estate
- Architecture & Planning
- Business Development
- General Business