Build your future with Wan Bridge (WB) Group. WB is a Texas-based premier developer, builder, and community manager for single-family build-for-rent (BFR) neighborhoods. As a Design Department Assistant your contribution to provide support to our design team is critical in the growth of WB. Using your knowledge of architecture, and construction to support management will aid in driving WB’s growth. You need to have strong understanding of business development, design and construction to create a synergy across departments. If you are ready to work for a company who will support you and help you grow, then come build your future with WB.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct due diligence and on-site visits to prospect market and projects
- Explore business opportunities and partnerships in assigned area
- Maintain and update market reports to current projects
- Prepare presentations and reports for company updates, development project status and operation performance
- Develop and maintain project database for business development department
- Facilitate to company presentation, investor report, and website content update when necessary
- Sort out all legal and marketing related documents for business development
- Prepare permitting submittal package based on different projects
- Produce drawings to show residential home elevations
- Making professional phone calls to clients, subcontractors, & project managers
- Scheduling appointments, meetings, and site visiting
- Interaction with design team and construction team.
- Ensure established deadlines are met and send reminders when necessary
- Facilitate problem solving with fellow Team Members and City Coordinators
- Other assistant jobs in design department
- Receive training as superintendent assistant for residential homes construction
- Coordinate between construction and property management team when necessary
- Facilitate documentation management for construction team including but not limited to project photo, updates, timeline, drawings, inspections, appraisals, plans and PO records
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Architecture, Business Administration, Marketing, Construction Management, or related field
- Proficient with AutoCad (minimum 2 years) and/or chief architect software preferred
- Knowledge of OSHA standards preferred
- Texas realtors license a plus
- Knowledge of land development, residential plans and construction drawings preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to applycommon sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail with follow-through
- Bilingual a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office applications with advanced skills in Excel and email
- Work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Make decisions and resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing quality environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs, and more.
Build your future with Wan Bridge! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes to join our team.