Build your future with Wan Bridge (WB) Group. WB is a Texas-based premier developer, builder, and community manager for single-family build-for-rent (BFR) neighborhoods. As an Accounting Clerk your contribution to provide support to our financial department is critical in the growth of WB. You need to have at least 3 years of prior accounting/book keeping experience, preferably in construction, development, real estate or property management. If you are ready to work for a company who will support you and help you grow, then come build your future with WB.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Bookkeeping for variety of companies in daily basis
- New company registration, company record maintenance and open bank accounts
- Maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile bank accounts in weekly basis
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Coordination with accounting firms for sales tax filing and annual tax return filing
- Collecting W9 and tracking 1099 payment forms
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Coordination with external auditor for limited partnership annual audit
- Set up, enhance and execution of internal accounting standard and procedure
- Assist with different types of loans closing
- Accomplishes other tasks as assigned by the CFO/CEO.
- At least 3 years of accounting/book keeping expereinceBachelor’s degree preferable
- Proficiency with MS Office applications with advanced skills in Excel, Quickbooks
- Aptitude for numbers
- Strong communication skills with the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Reliable automobile and a valid driver’s license
- Work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Handle sensitive and confidential information
- Maintain attention to detail and follow through
- Make decisions and resolve problems efficiently and effectively
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing quality environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation time, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs and more.
Build your future with Wan Bridge! We are growing fast and looking for enthusiastic attitudes to join our team.