Website Wan Bridge
Building the Future of Fine Living
About the job
Thank you for clicking, now let’s tell you more…
The Wan Bridge Group is a Texas-based premier developer, builder, and community manager for single-family build-for-rent (BFR) neighborhoods. Wan Bridge has roughly 1,500 houses under management with an additional 1,300 homes expected to be completed by the end of 2021. Wan Bridge is building the future of luxury living and we invite you to build your future with Wan Bridge.
As a Graphic Designer, you will use your knowledge of digital advertising, photography, and graphic design to drive the company’s growth. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of graphic design, video production and photography to create digital and physical collateral across departments.
What you’ll be doing…
- Developing brand guidelines and reinforcing the implementation.
- Creating static and animated digital content for websites, social media, and advertising campaigns.
- Designing physical assets such as banners, billboards and other promotional vehicles.
- Creating promotional videos.
- Designing HTML5 emails for campaigns.
- Managing and updating websites with original graphic content.
- Taking professional photos and creating virtual 360 tours of our properties.
- Managing and creating digital assets for online marketing and social media using original videos and photography.
- Working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Making decisions and resolving problems efficiently and effectively.
Extra points if you have obtained these preferred qualifications…
- 2+ years of related work experience, agency and real estate experience a plus
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in graphic design, visual art, photography, advertising or related field
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (minimum 3 years) and related software preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing standards
- Proven experience developing multimedia creatives for advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of social media graphics and standards
- 1-2 years of experience in video production and editing
- Strong communication skills with the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail with follow-through
- Experience with virtual staging a plus
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS and other CMS a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office applications with advanced skills in Excel and email
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons by placing the most qualified person is each position, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. This applies to , but is not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, discipline, transfer, recall, recruitment, recruitment advertising, lay-off or termination, rate of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training and all other aspects of employment.
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing an environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs, and more.
Build your future with Wan Bridge! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes to join our team.
- Real Estate
- Architecture & Planning