Website Wan Bridge
Building the Future of Fine Living
We are looking for an analytical Business Attorney to be responsible for providing legal advice on our business matters, such as real estate contracts, employee agreements, regulatory measures, taxation, and intellectual property rights. The Business Attorney’s responsibilities will be to provide overall legal advice regarding real estate transactions, general business items, drafting contracts and employee relation matters.
To be a successful with Wan Bridge group, you should be focused on protecting the reputation and assets of the company. You should be detail-oriented, knowledgeable, and persuasive, with excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide overall risk management and legal advice
- Assist in the creation of company legal documents in areas of land acquisition, investment and fund management, home closing, and HOA items
- Manage on-going legal matters
- Serve as point of contact with outside attorneys in areas of real estate, development, litigation, general business, and employment needs
- Review company policies and other legal documents
- Establish systems to protect company proprietary information
- Research specific items in areas of real estate, development, litigation, general business, and employee needs
- Assist with internal and external disputes when necessary
- Assist other departments with questions regarding legal advice
- Drafting, reviewing, and completing and filing legal paperwork related to business operations
- Examining and reporting any potential or existing legal issues to relevant management
- Must be licensed to practice law in Texas, practical knowledge in California is a plus
- 5+ years of real estate, land use, multi-family, HOA, and development
- Litigation experience is preferable not required
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking, analytical, reasoning, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with time constraints to meet deadlines
- Make decisions and resolve problems efficiently and effectively
Job applicants should be able to perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
- Adheres to a set work schedule, Monday through Friday
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers, higher-level manager, and others as needed
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to move around work environment including stairs and construction sites
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Lift or move items up to 25 pounds
- Some travel to other Texas locations
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons by placing the most qualified person is each position, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. This applies to , but is not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, discipline, transfer, recall, recruitment, recruitment advertising, lay-off or termination, rate of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training and all other aspects of employment.
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing quality environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs, and more.
Build your future with Wan Bridge! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes to join our team.
- Real Estate
- Financial Services
- General Business