Building the Future of Fine Living
About the job
Wan Bridge is hiring a Field Service Manager.
Thank you for clicking, now let’s tell you more…
At Wan Bridge, we are opening the doors to a new way of living. We are committed to providing our residents with five-star, hassle-free living solutions and personalized, quality service. As a premier property manager currently operating in the state of Texas, we strive to offer our residents the best renting experience possible.
As a Field Service Manager, you will lead the Service and Maintenance Department in their assigned Wan Bridge markets. This role will guarantee that resident service requests and move out turnover projects are completed accurately, timely and with excellence. The Field Service Manager will demonstrate and lead a team that provides exceptional customer service.
What you’ll be doing…
- Oversee the Service and Maintenance Department by providing outstanding customer service and timely resolution to resident requests and home concerns.
- Manage turnover projects in a timely fashion while managing internal versus external work done at the home.
- Maintain and oversee schedule of inspections for resident move out.
- Manage vendor base to complete assigned work orders and projects with TBD Management expected pricing, quality, and timeframes.
- Oversee Field Service Supervisor and vendors to ensure the best possible outcome regarding service requests, residents are highly satisfied, and expenses stay within stated company targets.
- Examine and manage response times, resident satisfaction and the overall productivity and efficiency of Field Service Supervisor and vendors within their portfolio.
- Manage the daily call assignments and logistics for their team.
- Review requests to use third party vendors and approve when appropriate. Review vendor pricing and approve invoices for completed work.
- Train team on newly developed processes and procedures. Educate and promote property repair best practices. Coordinate skills and trade-based training for associates as needed.
- Monitor cost control of service orders and ensure that all maintenance related tasks stay within budget.
- Answer Field Service Supervisor technical questions and concerns.
- Follow-up with service orders to confirm resident satisfaction with the work completed and resolves issues with dissatisfied customers.
- Track work orders and report accurate updates.
- Comply with all applicable health and safety rules and regulations, as well as ensures all properties are compliant with local, state and federal health and safety laws.
- Coordinate activities to maximize the efficiency of all processes.
- Set goals and hold associates and vendors accountable for results.
- Support team members and identify areas of succession planning for team members.
- Ensure associates have goals and receive regular feedback on their performance.
- Track employee training and ensure required training is completed in a timely manner.
- Participate in performance management of a team which includes performance reviews, creating corrective actions, mentoring, development, and performance improvement plans.
- Reinforce workplace safety standards and practices, to create a culture where safety is upheld.
- Maintain regular inventory management with Field Service Supervisor.
- Communicate with the other property management team members on project/work completion status and upcoming move in orientations.
- The ability, capacity, and willingness to perform any needed home repairs on service work orders/ turnover projects in any home as may be needed to fulfill completion timing expectations.
- Must be available to work on call rotation only as needed for after hours service as applicable.
Extra points if you have obtained these preferred qualifications…
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of progressive construction management experience
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with reviewing and understanding cost estimates and scopes of work
- Experience managing multiple contractors/crews at various locations within a given geographic area
- Experience in a supervisory or leadership role (preferred)
- Experience communicating with vendors and tenants via electronic mail, phone, and in person
Job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adheres to a set work schedule, Monday through Friday
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers, higher-level manager, and others as needed
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to move around work environment including stairs and construction sites
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Lift or move items up to 25 pounds
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Wan Bridge is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons by placing the most qualified person is each position, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. This applies to , but is not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, discipline, transfer, recall, recruitment, recruitment advertising, lay-off or termination, rate of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training and all other aspects of employment.
Wan Bridge is committed to providing a quality environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs, and more.
- Real Estate
- Customer Service
- Information Technology