Website Wan Bridge
Building the Future of Fine Living
Build your future with Wan Bridge (WB) Group. WB is a Texas-based premier developer, builder, and community manager for single-family build-for-rent (BFR) neighborhoods. As a Construction Manager your contribution to provide a well built and quality home is critical to the growth of WB. You need to have strong understanding of construction practices, and business development, as well as an ability to develop relationships with subcontractors and vendors to create a synergy during the construction process. If you are ready to work for a company who will support you and help you grow, then come build your future with WB. This position is based out of Conroe, Texas.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage, homebuilding construction through all phases to deliver quality homes to meet tenant expectations on time and on budget
- Attend weekly construction meetings and community visits to build and maintain an ongoing understanding of community status and job construction processes
- Establish strategies to achieve construction goals for their community
- Develop and maintain successful relationship with vendors and labor contractors
- Interact with various departments with the overall business expectations and plan
- Negotiate with vendors
- Ability to use and understand computers programs in the Microsoft Suite and construction software in order to communicate project information
- New home construction management experience with a volume home builder is a must
- A genuine desire to find ways of implementing best practices, refining processes and tools
- Computer literacy
- Knowledge of OSHA standards preferred
- Knowledge of land development, residential plans and construction drawings preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
- Ability to prioritize work and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent organization, time management, and follow-up skills; high sense of urgency; ability to successfully handle multiple projects concurrently
- Make decisions and resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Bilingual a plus
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing quality environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs, and more.
Build your future with Wan Bridge! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes to join our team.
- Real Estate
- Project Management