Website Wan Bridge
Building the Future of Fine Living
About the job
Build your future with Wan Bridge (WB) Group. WB is a Texas-based premier developer, builder, and community manager for single-family build-for-rent (BFR) neighborhoods. As an Architect Manager your contribution to provide support to our design team is critical in the growth of WB. Using your knowledge of architecture, and construction to support management will aid in driving WB’s growth. You need to have strong understanding of business development, design and construction to create a synergy across departments. If you are ready to work for a company who will support you and help you grow, then come build your future with WB.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct due diligence and on-site visits to prospect market and projects
- Explore business opportunities and partnerships in assigned area
- Maintain and update market reports to current projects
- Prepare presentations and reports for company updates, development project status
- Develop and maintain project database for business development department
- Facilitate to company presentation, and website content update when necessary
- Sort out all legal and marketing related documents for business development
- Plan review and coordination with associated designer on new design assignment
- Plot plan drafting for residential buildings
- Planning analysis and lot analysis on new projects
- Review and assist on permitting submittal package based on different projects
- Produce drawings to show residential home elevations
- Making professional phone calls to clients, subcontractors, & project managers
- Scheduling appointments, meetings, and site visiting
- Interaction with design team and construction team.
- Ensure established deadlines are met and send reminders when necessary
- Facilitate problem solving with fellow Team Members and City Coordinators
- Other assistant jobs in design department
- Coordinate between construction and property management team when necessary
- Facilitate documentation management for construction team including but not limited to project photo, updates, timeline, drawings, inspections, appraisals, plans and PO records
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Architecture(preferred), Construction Management or related professions
- Proficient with AutoCad (minimum 2 years) and/or chief architect software preferred
- Knowledge of OSHA standards preferred
- Knowledge of land development, residential plans and construction drawings preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to apply to carry out written or oral instructions
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail with follow-through
- Bilingual a plus (Chinese) but not required
- Proficiency with MS Office applications with advanced skills in Excel
- Work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Make decisions and resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing quality environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs, and more.
Build your future with Wan Bridge! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes to join our team.
- Real Estate
- Architecture & Planning
- Project Management
Based on information provided by the employer