Website Wan Bridge Group
Building the Future of Fine Living
Land Development Manager
Build your future with Wan Bridge (WB) Group. WB is a Texas-based premier developer, builder, and community manager for single-family build-for-rent (BFR) neighborhoods. As a manager your primary responsibility will be overseeing the development of our residential neighborhoods, including drainage, streets, underground utilities, treatment plants and other items relating to the development of residential neighborhoods. If you are ready to work for a company who will support you and help you grow, then come build your future with WB.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with the land acquisition department to assess target site development viability, development cost and timeline. Perform due diligence to aid in the decision of acquisition as needed.
- Manage third party consultants such as engineers, architects, planners, geotechnical/environmental specialist to secure zoning and permits for residential subdivision development.
- Create and manage development schedule and budget and hold all parties accountable. Report to senior management on a weekly basis.
- Review design and construction plans and specifications to ensure adherence to project vision and budget.
- Coordinate with all franchise utilities (gas, electric, data, TV, etc.) to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Oversee construction activities to meet all jurisdictional requirements for final subdivision acceptance.
- Manage all consultants and contractors’ contracts, invoices, change orders, and project closeouts.
- 3+ years of residential land development experience
- Familiar with residential zoning, entitlement, and subdivision requirements in the DFW area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, construction management, land planning, or related fields
- PE preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office applications with advanced skills in Excel.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented with end goals in mind.
Wan Bridge Group is committed to providing quality environment and programs that help our associates flourish. You can look forward to professional support and benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, vacation, professional/educational reimbursements, bonus programs, and more.
Build your future with Wan Bridge! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes to join our team.